Protect your home and family from fire and smoke.
The combination detection system of smoke and heat sensing detectors can work together to detect different fire types and conditions in the home.
Home fires can start with a number of items in the home, such as stoves, candles or electrical devices. Fires can either be quick-consuming or a slowly burning flame - smoldering first, until it gets enough fuel. They are difficult to detect when families are sleeping or in another part of the house. Installing a monitored fire alarm system will give you peace of mind knowing that your home, family and pets are safe while you're at home or when you are away.
Fire detection is often available as part of a complete security and burglar alarm system
Why choose Superior Alarm for your Residential Fire and Smoke Alarm System?
- Your fire and smoke alarm system can be integrated with a comprehensive home security system. This powerful combination covers your home, family, pets and belongings from theft, entry, fire and smoke with one powerful, integrated system.
- Exceptional customer service. As a family-owned, local business, Superior Alarm's entire team is dedicated to your satisfaction - from your first contact through the consultation and design process, from installation to teaching you how to use your system. Once you become a Superior Alarm residential fire alarm system owner, we are available at any time to help with any questions you have about your system.
- Free, no-pressure, no-obligation consultation. Your delight and safety are our primary goals - so when you contact us to schedule your consultation, we'll come talk with you openly and honestly and recommend only what you need. We never try to up-sell you. We don't use any "sales tricks" to get you to buy. We share information and our industry-leading expertise with you and talk with you to help decide on the equipment and service that's right for you.
- Redundant systems to assure system reliability. Our system architecture provides unparalleled system up-time for the peace of mind you are installing your residential fire alarm system for. If you want all the details of how our system works, we're happy to walk you through it.
- The latest and greatest technology. Superior Alarm uses Bosch systems - which offer the amazing convenience of mobile system access and management, right from your smartphone. With a Superior Alarm system, you have the power to control your home remotely from anywhere you are.
- Transparent, simple pricing. Your price quote from Superior Alarm will be simple and clear. We will walk you through every option and every investment you are making in your home security system and make sure you understand your investment perfectly.
Ready to contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation residential fire alarm system consultation?